Indice del forum

packersmoversindelhi

Packers And Movers In Delhi @ https://packers-and-movers-delhi.in/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

were 6.7 million men that had graduated from colle
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 17 Gen 2020 06:35:34    Oggetto:  were 6.7 million men that had graduated from colle
Descrizione:

How BOTOX庐 Has Gone 聯Brotox聰 in Houston and Beyond Health Articles | March 29
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2016

Men are growing increasingly interested in treating their skin with BOTOX庐. Houston's Dr. Christine Cheng notes this surge in what some media outlets are referring to as "Brotox."

Bromance. Brogrammer. And now … Brotox? Though this new moniker might sound peculiar to some, it is actually part of a trend that shows no signs of slowing as the use of BOTOX庐 among Houston men—indeed, men throughout the country—continues to gain hold. At premier skin rejuvenation centers like Nuveau Medical Aesthetics, more and more men are finding that a so-called “Brotox” offers benefits for them as well.

Recently making headlines in such publications as Men’s Fitness, there are plenty of stories about the growing segment of men who choose to get BOTOX庐. According to a study in the journal Cosmetic Dermatology
, as cited by Men’s Fitness, the rate of men who opt for BOTOX庐 has increased nearly threefold, by 258 percent, over the past 10 years. And there are several good reasons why.

Study author Whitney Bowe, MD
, assistant medical director for cosmetic and laser services at Advanced Dermatology P. C., told Men’s Fitness that “Male patients who have tried BOTOX庐 look better, feel better, and believe it gives them a competitive edge. There's also less of a stigma associated with cosmetic procedures nowadays.”

As many Houston patients may already be aware, BOTOX庐 is a common procedure that safely and effectively treats everything from facial wrinkles to crow’s feet and frown lines. It is often cited as one of the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedures based on the capability BOTOX庐 has to relax targeted facial muscles and
, subsequently, eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.

Even聽Bloomberg Business highlighted the trend when discussing a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical deal last year.

“Call it the ‘Brotox’ strategy,” they wrote. The article goes on: “‘We’re starting to see signs of life about men being more open about talking to a doctor about aging,’ Allergan Chief Executive Officer Brent Saunders said in an interview before the Kythera deal was announced. He said it would be a ‘home run’ to get men to represent about 20 percent to 25 percent of the U.S. facial aesthetic market, up from 13 percent today.”

Other publications have also noted the BOTOX庐 trend among men. It is regularly attributed as further indication that men are not only looking to rejuvenate their skin by reducing wrinkles and giving themselves a more youthful appearance
, but that by doing so they could help themselves become more successful in their careers as well. Business Insider reported that a more attractive appearance can result in a 12 percent increase in wages. Likewise, AOL found that more men were seeking out BOTOX庐 because, as an AARP survey found, two-thirds of people between the ages of 45 and 74 have been discriminated against because of appearance of age. And while it isn’t possible for men to alter their birthdates, BOTOX庐 provides a much simpler way to wind back the clock.

For men in Houston
, BOTOX庐 offers additional benefits beyond a more youthful appearance. For example, studies have shown that BOTOX庐 can help reduce excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis). More so, BOTOX庐 has also been shown as an effective way of treating migraine headaches. So it’s no wonder that BOTOX庐 remains the most popular procedure, according to Daily Mail.

For men (and women) in the Houston area, BOTOX庐 is just one of several non-surgical options that can help smooth sagging parts of faces
, improve wrinkle lines, and generally make the face look more natural and younger. When injected into a muscle, BOTOX庐 temporarily prevents the release of the chemical messenger that contracts the muscle. The result: smoother skin, less-visible wrinkles, and an overall rejuvenated look.

The state of women in STEM has already started to raise many questions that mostly revolve around pipeline
, bias, and equal earnings. The truth of the matter is that the number of women in science, technical, and math courses has been decreasing since 1991, and the issue seems to be bigger than just a personal one. It鈥檚 already being noticed that a majority are already dropping out of STEM subjects and careers so as to get a better work-life balance. This means that we need to think of a solution quickly in order to elevate women in STEM and also increase their numbers.

What Research Says

Statistically
, it was noted that by 2016 alone there was only about 24% of women in STEM fields, yet 48% of the total workforce was made up of women. We are definitely in the time and age where the world needs technological innovation in almost every career field. Even so, there鈥檚 still 27% of women employees in math and computer science positions. The physical and life sciences are comprised of 25% women. This shows how a majority of women have chosen to forgo technical courses for other careers. In 2009, it was noted that there were 6.7 million men that had graduated from college and were placed to work in various STEM fields. This figure was only 2.5 million for women..

What is Contributing to these Outcomes?

Lack of Media Support

One of the major issues that have led to a dampening state of women in STEM is the deep lack of media and cultural representation around women in science and technical related fields.

A practical example to consider is two hit sitcoms that were launched in the 1990s. Family Matters featured a young Black male, Steve Urkel
, that had a deep interest in the sciences.

Anoth.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 17 Gen 2020 06:35:34    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: